We have had the pleasure of servicing you directly over the last three years and the number of inquiries have increased significantly. To keep up with the demand and to give you immediate coverage we have employed a new self serve system. This means you no longer have to fill out the travel manifest and email it to HUB International HKMB.
Important changes to how you obtain your Travel Protection:
You simply have to enter the information online and you will get instant confirmation of your trip including all the information you need for your team to be identified should you require emergency assistance. In order to better accommodate you and ensure that you receive proper coverage, you now have access to setting up coverage 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays!
1. The first step is to access the web page by clicking on the link: OSA Team Travel
2. Select the following: Single Trip Travel Insurance, Travel Medical Insurance, Worldwide and press NEXT>
3. Fill in the Start Date. This is the date you start traveling to the tournament.
4. Fill in the End Date. This is the date you return home.
5. Select ONTARIO as your Departure Province.
6. Confirm that you are currently in your home province and have not left on the trip already.
7. List who is covered on the policy. Note that you can cover up to 20 people on the team by pressing the drop down button beside Please select the number of people to be covered by this policy first. You require the first and last name, gender of the player and birthdate.
8. Press Next and it should proceed to the next screen or prompt you for any information you may have missed.
9. This next page is the summary page of your policy information with the total premium. Please review it to ensure that all the information is accurate and correct.
10. Review the terms and conditions of the coverage and if you agree, please select Agree before selecting Next.
11. Fill out your personal information as well as credit card for payment and select Purchase policy.
12. It is pertinent that you indicate your email address as the policy declaration will be sent to you via email immediately after you click Purchase Policy.
Note: You will also receive instructions on what numbers to call if you have an emergency on your trip. You can either print it off or access it online via your personal mailbox.
When coverage needs to have changes such as additions or removal of one of the team members please contact HUB International HKMB at: 416-597-0555 extension 458 or 259.
Should you require any assistance while working on the website, please call 1-800-663-5389 and identify yourself as a member of the OSA. The Travel Underwriters representatives are there to help you and assist you with any technical problems you may encounter.
Enjoy your trip and good luck to your team!