HUB International HKMB is pleased to offer Hole in One Insurance through our online Hole in One Insurance Program - Tee to Cup!
In less than 5 minutes you can obtain Hole in One Insurance for your tournament through our secure purchase website. Upon acceptance of your credit card information, you will instantly be emailed your binder of insurance and policy wording.
NOTE - All premiums are subject to applicable provincial sales tax
What is covered?
Tee to Cup covers the financial amount of the hole in one award to the first golfer only who gets a hole in one at the designated hole(s) at the tournament being insured.
What is not covered?
- Tee to Cup applies only for tournaments with a maximum 144 golfers. If your tournament is larger than that, contact Ben Rossington at HUB HKMB.
- A hole in one achieved by a golf club pro or professional golfer is excluded.
- A hole in one achieved by any participant doing the following is excluded:
- playing a practice shot;
- playing a mulligan shot;
- playing a ball which was hit out of bounds and replayed;
- playing a second ball;
- playing a ball for another participant; or
- playing a ball to round out a group by taking an extra shot.
important!! Tee to Cup RESTRICTIONS
Before proceeding with your purchase, please click here to read the limits to coverage under this program as well as conditions that must apply for coverage to be in effect. As part of the application process, you will be asked to warranty that you have read and understand the limits and conditions of coverage.