Recognizing the importance of conducting business in the global market, HUB HKMB is the only international brokerage within North America that has a practice area dedicated to the Asian market. Our team's core focus is on the Hospitality industry. We also have considerable experience working with travel agencies, computer companies, the real estate and textile industry, as well as over 10 years experience arranging insurance for Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture practitioners.
Active in Toronto’s Chinese business community, team leader and Partner, Anita Kwan, served as President for the Toronto Section of the Hong Kong Canada Business Association (HKCBA) from 2004 to 2006. The HKCBA is Hong Kong's largest and most active overseas trade association, with connections to 30 similar groups in 23 different countries.
In addition, HUB HKMB's Asian practice has partnerships with local brokers in Hong Kong, mainland China and other Far East locations through HUB HKMB's strong international networks.
Our Asian Practice team provides:
- Service in both Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Step-by-step guidance for those who are new to the Canadian market;
- The insurance experience needed to place our clients’ risk within the best market available;
- Expertise and clout within the insurance market to negotiate optimal results for our clients;
- Innate understanding of a diverse market, environment and needs of our Asian clients;
- Knowledge of the differences in policy coverage from North America and Asia; and
- Familiarity with cultural barriers, practices, business customs and differences in client expectations.
Our service team is comprised of dedicated individuals with the cultural knowledge, resources, experience and expertise to consistently advocate our clients’ interests and the ability to continually stay ahead of the competition.